Saint James Lodge #102 F. & A.M.
77 Tide Mill Road - P.O. Box 1202
Hampton, New Hampshire, 03842
Saint James Building Association, LLC
2020 Building Association Board
President - John "Jay" Ring
Vice President - Richard "Dick" Cooper
Secretary - Raymond Gamble
Treasurer - Thomas "Tom" Lambert
Board of Directors
Barker Hall has the capacity of 100 people. Due to the COVID19 policy we can only hold 50% of that capacity. Individuals must wear a mask when entering the Hall.
We have the following amenities that are included in the rental fee.
Tables (12-6' round, 20-6' rectangular), chairs, Open WiFi, audio and visual as well as a commercial kitchen.
If you have a special occasion like Weddings, Memorial Services, Baby Showers, Business Meetings, or any other event please contact us.
Standard - $400.00/day
Cleaning Fee (if needed) - $50.00
Information needed on Rental Request
Name - Phone Number - Event Date (Beginning and ending date) - Event Time - Number of Persons - Will Alcohol be served.
Note: If you are charging for alcohol you must get a One Day Liquor License from the State of New Hampshire
Send a request to the Hall Manager Richard Cooper
1. You are responsible for SETTING UP and BREAKING DOWN any tables or chairs that you use, unless prior arrangements have been made.
2. All rubbish containers are to be emptied and new bags placed in them.
3. NO tape allowed on the walls, “Painters Tape or Command strips” are allowed, as it doesn't pull off the paint when removing them.
4. Floor needs to be vacuumed(vacuum is located in the back hallway closet).
5. Please clean up any spills on the rug as they happen.
6. NO beverages that have “Red Dye” in them can be served, as it will dye the rug and can't be removed with cleaning it.
7. When leaving, please leave four “round tables” setup with chairs, as well as two 6' serving tables.
1. When the stove is on, the Exhaust Hood must be running, the switch is located on the to the right of the pantry door.
2. The refrigerator in the kitchen is for storage of Function food, All food must be removed when the function is done.
3. All plates and accessories used for serving food are to be “Paper” not styro-foam. We are trying to be environmentally friendly.
4. The coffee machine must be turned off before leaving.
5. All dishes are to be put away, none left in the sink (if used).
6. All rubbish bags must be placed into the dumpster located outside of the building.
7. All lights turned off, the foyer light is on a sensor and shuts off automatically.